Oops!

To: Tiger list <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Oops!
From: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 20:12:58 -0700
Back to working on the last few things b4 putting the Garage Queen back on the
road. Sunday I
installed the new speedo cable; about 2 AM last night it occurred that it'll
have to come back out.
I forgot to lubricate it 1st. What do you guys lube a speedo cable with-- white
grease?

BTW, here in MD, I saw a medium-ratty S4 Alpine in a parking lot for sale.
Bondomatic rockers,
fuzzy-carpet door panels, cheesy plastic wheel covers. $2,800!!!!!!!!!!

Saw in Classic & Sportscar an Iso Rivolta in the Netherlands for about $18K;
fortunately, by the
time I could sell the Garage Queen (could I get that much?), it'll be gone.
Thus, I'll just keep
telling myself that the Tiger's a cooler car, & perhaps I'll convince myself.

Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"