Re: brake hangups (update)

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: brake hangups (update)
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 05:43:00 -0500
I would use the stainless steel brake caliper pistons that Sunbeam
Specialties carries, since you already have the calipers apart AND had
to pry on the pistons.  This could save you from the same grief in the
future when the chrome starts to separate from your original pistons.

You said your wife helped you work on the car?  How does that happen?

Please don't pollute the ocean with your booster, send it to me and I'll
dispose of it properly.

Keep us posted and Good Luck,

Mark Meswarb