brake hangups(no more)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: brake hangups(no more)
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 21:18:30 -0700
Well got the car back together tonight,  Everthing works okay.  To answer a
few questions, the caliper pistons were already stainless steel.
Apparently the po had upgraded them, and I was glad.  I bypassed the
booster for the time being with two unions and a short piece of brake line
bent into a U shape.  Works fine so far.  Pedal pressure is okay for me, it
doesn't seem to take any more effort to use the brakes. The pedal moves
more though.
  I ordered the parts yesterday afternoon about 2 pm from Sunbeam
Specialties and they arrived at noon today, you can't beat that service.
And now on to the clutch.  Well maybe I can still drive around a little.
Regards Armand Ritchie

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie