I'm ready to DEAL

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm ready to DEAL
From: cjthedad@essex1.com (Craig Froeter)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 13:58:50 -0500
To whom may have interest,

I have had an ad on the sunbeam classifeds for a little over a year (
it's the weird one).
it's time for the tiger to go, building new race car this winter and
need the money. The car is in northern Illinois, it is very competive
AutoX'er 3-1st , 1-2nd. this year and very good driver. IT is not a show
car i don't own that type of car. I drive em. Paint has gotten a little
rough. It is going to the auction block this Oct. R1's have only two
runs on them. street tires have about 1000 miles on them. Let me know. I
will deal but will not give the car away. call or E-mail  for more info.

Craig J. Froeter
PH
H 815.626.8076
W 815.626.7744