Re: CTI Tiger Video

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: CTI Tiger Video
From: HW200@aol.com (by way of Wally Menke <wallym@ozemail.com.au>)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 22:35:37 +1000 (EST)
Video is still in production and post production. we have footage from LA
Grand prix and Road America that we will be adding to the mix....we also are
going to get new footage from Wilow Springs 10/26. Please be patient as it
will be a killer Video when it is all completed. Best guess for new release
date will be late November in time for X-mas.
Thanks.

If anyone is curious- no funds are cashed until video is delivered.

Can they also make this in PAL VHS format for us people outside the USA?

Regards
Wally Menke