Gold?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Gold?
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 97 12:48:11 -0600
Item Subject: Re: Tiger parts car for an Alpine
     Speaking of Gold Sunbeams (see below)...

     At SUNI 1 there was an Alpine that had all of it's bright metals GOLD
     PLATED.  Gold bumpers, badges, Alpine script, wipers, door handles,
     stuff in the engine compartment, etc.  A bunch of kids did it, and one
     of their fathers had a plating shop.  As I recall, it was out of the
     Northwest, Oregon, Washington or maybe B. C.  Has this car ever
     surfaced again?

     Stu