Re: Greetings everyone.

To: "Charles L. McDaniel" <cmcd@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Greetings everyone.
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 07:01:43 -0600
CATO is stiil "alive & well" in the Denver area!! Give a call to:
Bill Pass, 303-278-8407. He's our treasurer, and an all around good
fellow. Our dues are $25/year, and the club puts on/participates in
quite a few events throughout the year....

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968