RE: Who's cleaning up?

To: Tigers Digest <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Who's cleaning up?
From: "Ed E. Powell" <102430.3640@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 21:20:12 -0400
>>I'll place my trust in the professional studio everytime.
Now, if it's for his own collection...that's fine.  But, I must object to=

the idea that "it's just as good"

I do not disagree.  It is "quality," but it ain't professional quality.
Adequate?  Perhaps. But as you imply, that depends on the =

final use.

In the days of analog recording, I owned (and still do), some =

very fine audio tape machines.  Top consumer machines, all.
But when I began using professional analog audio recording equipment,
I was  _astounded_  at the difference.

Eddy