Re: Heater core

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Heater core
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 17:57:11 -0700
Hey, guys!

A buddy of mine here in OKC owns a sports car restoration shop and,  a
couple of weeks ago, a local Tiger owner had his car brought in on a
flatbed for some work.  It had been years since I'd seen this car and, man,
this thing looks like it rolled out of a time warp!  We're talking totally
original, right down to the lug nuts!  Problem is that the car has been
sitting for somewhere around 15 years and needs...well, a lot!

As my buddy has gotten into the project, he has used me as a parts location
source and somewhat of a technical advisor.  However, he needs a heater
core for this thing and he has me stumped.  What are you guys doing for
replacement heater cores?  Can anyone help us get this 34,000 mile jewel
back on the road?

Thanks,
Andy Walker
B382001600