Drive 'em while you can!

To: tiger club <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Drive 'em while you can!
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 15:13:46 +0100
Wow, 4 beautiful fall days in a row, all spent top down!. Here's an
Idea. Any of you nearby MA, CT, and RI lister's want to meet for an
informal tour next Sunday, weather permiting? I spent the afternoon
cruising aroung the Scituate Reservoir in the northern part of RI.
Beautiful 2 lane roads, lots of apple orchards selling their fall crop.
Maybe we could meet somewhere on route 6 or route 44, and spent a couple
of hours soaking in the color. Kick it around, and if the weekend
weather is good, this could be fun!