Certified Inspectors

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Certified Inspectors
From: NCDW21A@prodigy.com (MR PAUL R SHEAHAN)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 20:44:07, -0500
To All In Tiger Land,
     First let me say that I am the prospective buyer that started
all this concerning the Tiger "clone".  I asked my very good friend
Jan Harde to look at the car for me and with his help and the help of
Norm Miller I was prevented from making a very expensive mistake.  I
would like to offer a public thank you to these two gents.  I very
much appreciate their expertise and their concern.
     I believe it is time for us to consider certified inspectors
that can prevent buyers from making serious mistakes.  If we ever
want our investments in our cars to be protected and to grow, we need
to work together to better the car lineage.  With the assets the
clubs have, surely there are resources available to put this program
together.  When I say assets and resources, I mean the human
knowledge and expertise in the clubs.  I would gladly pay for a
"regional expert" to come with me to inspect a prospective purchase .
 For that matter I would love to have the knowledge myself.  We need
to elevate our interests in our cars to a level beyond reproach.
Available experts would go a long way to make this happen.
     I am convinced that we as owners are sitting on one of the
biggest sleepers in investment quality antique automobiles.  As we
promote the brand, I am confident that in the not to distant future,
all the hard work and money we put into our cars will pay off.
     I remain a dedicated owner.

                            Paul R. Sheahan
                            '67MK1A B382001555