Re: Removal from list

To: WSmartin00@aol.com
Subject: Re: Removal from list
From: Anita Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 19:13:17 -0500
At 11:39 AM 10/28/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Sirs,
>
>I must suspend my dream of owning a tiger at least for a little while.  It
>would ease the pain if I did not have to read all of the wonderful email i
>receive every day.  Please take me off of the list for now.  I will resume my
>subscription at a later time.
>
>Smartin

Correction to my previous instructions :type "unsubscribe" before "Tigers"
.
If you want to know what lists are available simply type:

 lists

 In the main body of the message.

        To delete yourself from the list send an E-mail to:

 majordomo@autox.team.net

Anything in the subject box so it will go through:

in the main body type only the words:

 unsubscribe Tigers
James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others