Pentastar

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Pentastar
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix15.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 11:37:30 -0800
To All:
Perhaps only Norm Miller has the real scoop regarding the Pentastar, however
I will relate my own story regarding the symbol.

 I purchased my MK1A new from Ted Block Sports Cars in West Covina, Calif.in
January, 1967. I have photos showing no ornamentation on the passenger side
front fender. About 6 months after my purchase, the generator failed and the
car was returned to the dealer for service. After I picked it up, I noticed
a Pentastar adorning the lower right fender. In checking, I was told the
dealer was notified by Rootes/Chrysler to install the gizmo on cars when
they had the opportunity.

Urban myth? Perhaps. But not in my case.

Keep Tigerrrrin'

Jeff/TT