Re: Very TACky response.

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
Subject: Re: Very TACky response.
From: Larry Paulick <larryp@wam.umd.edu>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 18:31:01 +0000
I have read the TAC stuff for a long time and now its come's out, and
very clearly.

> STOA is in competition  with other Sunbeam clubs for a limited number of
>members, nationally and internationally.  This is our program and one of our
>products to attract membership.
> Tom Hall

So much for keeping the Tiger's on the road, sharing info, and all the
other good stuff of clubs.

Tom, I know you have been a big contributor to the Tiger marque, with
tech info, and more that I do not even know, but come on!

This is so much, Boy, I do not want to be negative, But come on! I
know of some of your contributions from reading past articles, and
Wally Swift, who speaks highly of your contribution.  BUT!

While this may be emotional for the contributors of STOA, it look very
bad and self centered.

With this attitude, I can not see the benifit of joining your club.

Larry

PS I have only have a Tiger since 1978, and have only posted or
written 6 tech articles.  I am not a major tech contriburtor as you
are, and very much appreciate your volentary contribution.