Re[2]: Pentastar

To: <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>, <anitabrt@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re[2]: Pentastar
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 97 13:35:36 -0500

       It always suprises when I hear of Chrylser dealers selling Rootes
     parts in the 1980's.  A friend of mine was restoring a MOPAR a few
     years ago and complained how hard it was to find NOS parts. According
     to his story, Chrysler trashed their old inventory of parts to qualify
     for the goverment loan back when they almost went bankrupt.  Chrysler
     had to get rid of assets and no one wanted a bunch of old car parts
     sitting in a wharehouse.

     Jeff