RE: Is the wrong color a crime?

To: "'STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com'"
Subject: RE: Is the wrong color a crime?
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 02:53:03 -0800
        The jaguar Maroon color is called Regency Red.  Well at least it
was for 1964, which is what we painted my dads 64 XK-E.  Its original
color.
        Color code 86 (Forest Green), is, as BRG colors go, fairly
unique and distinctive, and very atractive in its own way.  The only
other green that I have liked (BRG) was of the Early to mid Fifties
MG-TD, TF.  Not exactly sure which models they were, but I remember the
pleasing color, which I seem to think was close to our 86.

Rich