Re: Heater System

To: <rootes@ix.netcom.com>, <Tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <Alpines@autox.team>,
Subject: Re: Heater System
From: "D.Leithauser" <dleit@mintcity.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 20:03:58 -0500
If you do not suffer from the curse of originality, there are water valves
avaluible from your local auto partrs store that will shut off the flow of
water, but might not look right. On my car I have connected a "Y" on each
side of the heater core so the valve only has to divert, not shut off the
water flow. this has greatly increased the ability to shut off heat from
the heater.
Happy Motoring
Doug Leithauser