RE: Sunbeam Calendars

To: "Schotland" <schotbus@cyberenet.net>,
Subject: RE: Sunbeam Calendars
From: "david duncanson" <catsclaws@classic.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 97 01:25:51 UT
Excellent response!
I don't think that many people in the TIGER community have any perception of
the tremendous effort and commitment it takes to produce a calendar or
magazine
Sometimes it's easier to snipe and moan and in most cases the people who do
shout the loudest are those that contribute the least?
But then we don't live in a perfect world?
I could produce a full colour calendar for roughly 2/3000 £
Say $5000
STOC would be happy to produce a calendar for 1999-it's to late for 1998! A
multi tiger club calendar is certainly the way to go
Would CAT,STOA,TE/AE and all the host of tiger clubs make a financial
contribution?---remember I have the largest TIGER/ALPINE archive on this
planet!
Now what was it Dorothy said?
Oh yes I remember ---"I don't think we are in Kansas any more!!!!!

"
Best wishes     David