Hardtop restoration

Subject: Hardtop restoration
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 22:15:41 -0600
While I'm waiting for a friend to fix my shift linkage, I thought I'd start
restoring the hardtop.  I know, it a convertible.  I should be driving with
the top down.  But it's been known to rain just a wee bit in South
Louisiana, and we all know how weather-proof English soft tops are.  Since
I am completely ignorant on the subject, anybody have any instructions on
how it is done?  All the windows need replacing and I'm sure I'm missing
some moldings.  Even the ones I have are probably all shot.

Thanks

Jim Pickard
"Geowiz"
B9473289