Smiths Tachometer RVI 4614/01 used on Jaguar Etype

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Smiths Tachometer RVI 4614/01 used on Jaguar Etype
From: Jean-Francois Bleuse <Jean-Francois.Bleuse@digital.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 15:59:12 +0100

        Dear Sir "Mark Olson",

        I find out your article on smiths tachometer very interesting, but=20
the model I     have is a little bit different is used on Jaguar E type=20
under ref. RVI 4614/01 ,         for 6 cylinders engine negative earth ; the=20
transistor MT59/A (out of order)
      as well as the thermistor or varistor, so I am trying hardly to=20
find an         equivalent of MT59/A NPN  germanium.

        Thanks you very much in advance to help me on this component, by the
        way I will be interested for the calibraton tools.
=09
                Best regards Jean-fran=E7ois
Jean-Francois.Bleuse@digital.com=20

                Fax:00.33.1.69.87.11.66