SS repair

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SS repair
From: Anita Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 19:54:42 -0500
Tiger Folks,
        Thanks for the many responses on my request for info
or suggestions on using #304 SS to repair a Tiger.
The response is 10 against and 3 for.  If I can ever get a week
end free ( working much overtime, (unpaid as usual)). I will
start the repairs.  I looked at the rust line on the lower door
and am considering a complete outer shell replacement in SS.
The outer shell is wrapped around the door lip and that could
be a fairly difficult problem to duplicate with the SS.
Also have to build a jig or mold to hammer form the SS lip around the
lower fender well.
Jim Barrett Tiger II 351C and others.