Re: RE:Rotisserie

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: RE:Rotisserie
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 97 12:24:56 -0700
Item Subject: RE:
     A couple years back I saw an ad for these giant rockers that you could
     bolt onto two hubs on the same side, and a 6' acme thread jack, that
     you connect to the opposite side.  You just jack up one side and the
     car rolls up onto the rockers, to almost 90 degrees.  It won't work on
     a totally stripped body, but you could still do a lot this way.

     Has anybody tried these rockers on a Tiger?  I'll bet it wouldn't be
     hard for a good welder to make up something like this.

     Stu