RE: Top dollar

To: "'bcheadle@montgomery.com'" <bcheadle@montgomery.com>
Subject: RE: Top dollar
From: "JAN SVEN-ERIK HARDE, LUTCF" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 18:46:25 -0700

----------
From:  Cheadle, Bo V[SMTP:bcheadle@montgomery.com]
Sent:  Sunday, November 30, 1997 7:25 PM
To:  'Schotland'; geowiz@worldnet.att.net; TIGERS@autox.team.net

Bo,
You are so right, to properly restore one of these beauties, takes a lot =
of $$$, and one must forget that and focus on the reasons why, that =
being the love of the car... I also will not give the exact nuber that =
mine cost, but it was worth it, and will not see the $$$$ back out of it =
any day soon...
I could not see doing one for under $ 30,000 if to be done right, =
anyway...
By the way, saw you TNN again, today, with your T-Bird, did you ever =
replace that little clip...
Bet you did, Oh well, always happens at the wrong time...
Looking forward to seeing your Miles car when done...

Take care,

I bought a real straight and rust-free MK 2 and then had my guru (Todd
Baumgartner) restore it with technical help from Norm and others and I
refuse to tell you how much it cost but there is no way I could ever get
out of the car at a profit. But... I knew that going in. The question is
a;m I happy with it and the answer is a resounding yes.=20