Database and Website

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Database and Website
From: Bill Gullatt <mrbillg@real-comps.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 20:45:09 -0600
The Website is coming along.

The current active pages include:
Sunbeam Links Page
Vendor Links Page
Classified Ads

I plan on adding a readers photo album, online chat, tech notes library
and any other pages that y'all think would enhance the site.

The database is progressing also. I have been considering several
different ways of posting data. I was thinking of a US map to post very
basic statistics such as # of Tigers / Alpines per State. I still plan
on the bulk of the data only being accessable to Alpine/Tiger maillist
members by password. Some people have expressed concerns of security for
their cars and I can agree with them. The database will be searchable by
fields such as SAL, Paint code, Factory options.... The data you receive
from a request will only give you about the car but not the location of
the car. You will also get the owners email for corespondence with
owners.

To submit your information for the database please send the following
information:

Serial# :
SAL# :
Color # :
Factory options :
Owner modifications:
Owner Name :
Owner Address:
Owner Phone :
Email :
Length of ownership :
Comments :

(Note! Contact information not required but email is prefered.)

Bill Gullatt
124 Sugar Bluff Lane
Madison, AL 35757
205-721-0031