Meetings, Meetings, Meetings!!

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Meetings, Meetings, Meetings!!
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 10:26:58 -0800
The San Diego Sunbeam Owners held thier annual Meeting last evening at the
beautiful Hotel Del Coronado.

True to form, the few in attendance elected into office for next year those
not in attendance.  Probably the result of a few too many Bodington's.
(good stuff for Brit Brew.)

The easy positions, President and VP went to John and Michael as they were
in attendance at the meeting.  It is well known that President and VP
require no work at all.  Likewise, Allan was posted to the position of Club
representative to the San Diego Auto Museum.

We all know that the only three positions that require any work are
Newsletter Editor, Tech Advisor and Activities Chairperson.  For their
highly capable experience in these categories and because they were not
there to refuse, these important positions went to the following:

Bob Palmer - Newsletter Editor (it is hoped you can improve the photo quality)
Brock Tella - Tech Advisor (we need a more cost-effective way to get
5-speeds in our Tigers)
Dick Barker - Activities Chairperson (we wanna see the Le Mans Mule outta
the garage baby!)

Feeling awful due to a very bad head cold, I had to repair home after the
meeting in the Bar, and will be unable to report the outcome of the ensuing
dinner event.  Though with such a small turnout, I can only imagine that
the food fight was not as good as last year.  I will have to leave Ole to
report on the remainder of the evening.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373

BTW - Seems to me that we have not had a meeting recently for R.A.T.S.
Where indeed is our esteemed president???  Will you call a meeting???
Allan, (R.A.T.S. Registry #009)