Re: Hydraulic clutch

To: James Pickard <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Hydraulic clutch
From: Ken Tisdale <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 21:52:50 -0700
I used the repair kit from Sunbeam Specialties with good results. If it
has been rebuilt a few times before, I'd recommend replacing the master
cylinder as the walls are probably worn or gouged...

--
Ken Tisdale                             Sr. Sales Engineer
Pulsecom                                303-403-1968