Re: Peanuttiest Tach!

To: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Peanuttiest Tach!
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 10:24:03 -0800
CobMeister,

Really enjoy your tails from a new Tigger owner.  Reminds me of almost a
year ago for yours truly.

With regards to tyres, might I suggest Yokohama's.  I like mine in terms of
handling and they seem to hold up pretty well.  Have them fitted to some
Shelby mags that look a bit like Panasports, or is it the Panasports that
look like my Shelby's??  Anyway, no problems and I fixed my last flat tyre
me-own-self!!

Enjoy your new passion.  Know what you mean about letting the little woman
get behind the wheel.  Mine was causious the first go round getting to know
the car.  Second round we as well fought for the keys.  Keep in mind that
this is one lady who likes to drive fast......she averages 80-85 mph while
driving to work at 5:30 am daily.  She wants a new car, some of which
cannot be imported, such as the new TVR.  The others can be but are (as
with the TVR) currently out of our financial reach, such as the new
Aston-Martin and the Jaguar XJ8.  Someday though she will be making some of
those Wall Street bonuses......she better for all the money I spent on her
education!!  (kidding of course, as long as she is happy....)

Happy motoring in all weather.......take care not to lead foot the beast in
the newly fallen snow.  As you know, Tiggers can bite 'ya back!!

Regards,

Allan
B9472373

PS, Hey Steve!!  Isn't Cob's car a cousin??