Seasons Greetings and Mileage Report...

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seasons Greetings and Mileage Report...
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 12:54:43 EST
Hey Gang,

Merry Christmas to all and to all Happy Tiger Prowling...

We are having a white Christmas here in southern New Mexico, the first in at
least 10 years, and it is beautiful!  The temperature is hovering around 32
degrees so the snow will soon be gone, but for the moment it is still falling.

Among many loverly gifts, Santa also brought me a flat tire on the Sleek Tan
Beauty, the little tractor I use for hauling hay to the horses, but I will
wait for the meltdown before dealing with that.  These tires are real floppy
and tubeless so  reinflating one presents a real challenge to the Job-like
patience for which I am so justifiably famous.

I checked the temp in the garage where Yellow, the '66 Plus 4, and Tigger, the
'65 Tiger, are nestled nose-to-nose and it is above 40 so there is no threat
there.  The snow, however, pretty much dictates that neither of them will make
Santa's neighborhood visits later in the day... nope, that will be relegated
to the '95 Minivan Sleigh.

I am sad to report that in '97 I put only about 145 miles on Yellow....
Considerably less than I put on the '36 Trike before selling it.  I just
bought the Tiger so only put about 75 miles on it.

I promise to do better in '98.  Or Santa can bring me TWO flats!

--Colin Cobb, Lookin' for Identical Snowflakes Outside Las Cruces, NM, USA
'66 Plus 4 & '65 Tiger