Installing Brake Booster

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Installing Brake Booster
From: Steve Semeraro <semeraro@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 22:42:42 -0500
I have never had a brake booster in my car, and I'm trying to figure out
how the one I've just purchased should be installed.  When I face toward
the car from the front there are three threaded holes in the wheel well
facing roughly forward and a small bracket on the left.  I know that
there is another bracket that, I guess, bolts into the holes and somehow
connects to the booster?  Gary Schotland has a bracket that he's agreed
to sell me.  Maybe the installation would be obvious after I saw the
bracket.  But I'm trying to determine what else I might need to complete
the installation so that I can get all the bits at once.  Would someone
be willing to explain how it all fits together, or better still send me
a diagram?  Thanks in advance.

Steve Semeraro
Series V Alpine
1968 Marcos GT