Hello??

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hello??
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 08:45:27 -0500
     Jeez, I was just kidding Paul about his rock.  It was just a few lines
     of text, really.  I got garbage back when I saw Tigers-digest, too.
     Lets try it again.

     Hi Paul:

     Now you've done it.  You've revealed one of the secret TAC inspection
     details.  Did you ever wonder why one of the three inspectors required
     to be present must be a geologist?  The rock has to be of the proper
     dimensions and material.  That Tiger will never pass TAC, now.

     By the way, did you know that the rocks in Mk 2's are slightly larger?

     Stu