How far does yours go?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: How far does yours go?
From: CobMeister <CobMeister@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 19:09:45 EST
Hey Gang,

The Morgan list has a fairly interesting thread running at the moment.
(Morgans are another fairly well known car of English origins.)  The question
is, "What kind of miles are we putting on our vehicles?"  Secondary question
is, naturally, "Why so few?"  Or, "Wow!  How'd ya get so many?"

I know for certain that I put only 106 miles on my Tiger in 1997 BUT I only
bought it a couple of weeks ago.  And the weather has been really crumby here.
And.....

So, who put the most miles on their Tiger?

(Incidentally, the apparent winner on the Mog side was over 16K miles.  I
understand, thanks the Mog's outstanding suspension system, the driver may
never walk again, but actually, I don't think he walked all that much to begin
with.)

--Colin Cobb, Countin' Miles Outside Las Cruces, NM, USA
'65 Tiger MK1 & '66 Morgan Plus 4