Re: Hardtops

To: "Bill and Carol Rogers" <milward@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Hardtops
From: Dave McDermott <dave.mcdermott@cusys.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 17:35:14 -0700
        Bill,

        I have also noticed a number on some but not all of the hardtops I
have restored. However if I recall it was on the B post support under where
the quarter window attaches. I think the number was different on different
tops from which I concluded that it was some kind of serial number. However
I also have never seen anything in the books that mention this number.

        Dave