repair panels

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: repair panels
From: "Schotland" <schotbus@cyberenet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 18:51:56 +0000
VB panels are THE WORST out there.  I know from experience and anyone
I've ever talk to about them has echoed this.  Buyer beware - big time.

Rob Martel makes the best in N. America from what I've heard and
experienced firsthand.  I've heard many good things about panels from
Classic Car Developments (Chris Draycott) in the UK, and Tiger Tom's
aren't bad (most/all sourced from the UK).  For the most part, you
get what you pay for.