Re: CAT news bulletin

Subject: Re: CAT news bulletin
From: Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 23:21:04 -0800

CobMeister@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/30/98 2:50:00 AM, you wrote:
>
> <<TUXXIII? Is Big Bear
> happening?>>
>
> Does anyone have a point of contact to join CAT?
>
> --Colin Cobb

 Hello Colin:

Big Bear IS happening and will be FUN! Details in the February Tiger
Tales which was mailed today & which you'll also get when you join.

California Association Of  Tiger Owners (CAT) membership info:

$25.00 Single membership/ $27 His-Her membership/ $27 Canadian
membership/
$35.00 Europe and the rest of the known Sunbeam universe.

Make the check out to CAT.
Mail to: CAT
            18771 Paseo Picasso
            Irvine, California 92612

We'll look forward to having you, and anyone else, driving any Rootes
cars (or even if you don't but just like the cars), join the CAT
family!!!!

Steve Sage, CAT Editor