Re: Tiger Steering Dimensions???

To: Chris Richards <richards@northcoast.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger Steering Dimensions???
From: Will Seay <wseay@sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 10:26:16 -0500
Chris Richards wrote:

> I can not figure out any way to correct the Tiger Ackerman angles...
**********************
Chris,
There is a solution that uses the original steering rack and doesn't
require damper-pulley surgery.  As I recall, a flexable joint is
inserted between the rack and the ball joint.  The approach was
described in a CAT Tiger Tales issue circa the '80's.  If there is
interest in reviving this, let me know, and I'll dig it up in my back
issues of Tiger Tales.  I know that I have the issue, it's just that
it's lost in a stack that's pretty high.
--
B382001570 - Will Seay - wseay@sprynet.com