Re: CAT news bulletin

To: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Subject: Re: CAT news bulletin
From: Steve Sage <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 13:43:48 -0800

Richard Atherton (Entex) wrote:

>         Just curious here.  How far down from the Oregon /California border,
> is Big Bear.  I can't remember.  I'm being presured to go...!
>
> Rich

Hello Rich:
You definitely should come as it's an easy 1/2 hour trip down from Oregon to Big
Bear!.......( Jane is forcing me to add that that would be if you're flying an
F16). Actually, it's about a 10 hour drive. Exact directtions are:  Interstate 5
south to 58 east to 395 south to the 247 east to the 18 to Big Bear. It's
directly east of Los Angeles about 100 miles, in the mountains. Well worth the
drive.

It's been decided that you, and everyone else, are coming! We'll see you there.

Steve & Jane Sage