Clutch

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clutch
From: Andy Frese <frese@muskingum.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 09:27:49 -0500
Seems a thread some months ago was running about best clutch seet up.
Of course, I read each item carefully and even (dare I say) lustfully -
better say lustlingly - and then promptly deleted specifics from both
the hard drive and the soft (brain) drive...  I hope the resto will move
quickly (ha) as summer arrives and with prior planning, maybe I can save
a bankroll for an advisory clutch and T.O.- guess I'll go ahead with the
302 (balanced, low grind cam, gear drive, 351 W heads, headers, hi-rise
4 barrel) installation, the 3:31(?) or so rear end posi, HEH-B original
tranny and 13 in wheels.  What's the recommendation?  No drag strip or
special purpose competitions, just to go the the grocery or for a Sunday
drive.