It makes one wonder

To: "TIGERLIST" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: It makes one wonder
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:52:42 -0500
        Fellow Tiger owners:
        I'm coming to the conclusion that I need to say goodbye to an old
friend,
Classic & Sportscar magazine; we've discussed its contents from time to
time (when it's about Tigers).
        Not only is this about the most expensive magazine around, and shows up
3
to 4 weeks late every month, but they won't even answer my e-mails on the
subject (I have sent a couple). Just not my idea of customer service!
        Anybody else getting better service (or just taking a different
viewpoint)? Perhaps I should just wait until articles in C&S about Sunbeam
Tigers are mentioned on this list, and go buy a copy at the newsstand.
        BTW, a co-worker just brought me a copy of British Car magazine,
February-March issue, with an article on Rootes.

PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com