Re: Watch out for Volvos!

To: Larry Wright <lrw@aop.com>
Subject: Re: Watch out for Volvos!
From: Alvin and Lucille Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 17:56:27 -0500
Worrying about getting sucked up by a Maserati? Well,if you have a stock
2 barrell 260 with 2;88 gears, almost ANY Japanese econobox would beat
your ass.
Tigers need gears, headers and a big holley at a minimum to get out of
their own way. Stockers are dogs, even by 1998 standards. My 190 horse
850 turbo Volvo goes better than lots of near stock Tigers. I'm ready
for you, Stu Brennan! I'll even give you a head start.
Al J.