Top Ten

To: "Tigerlist *" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Top Ten
From: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 09:24:50 -0500
You know I'd have to get in on this one. Didn't we do this thread last
year?
In no particular order:
- You've given up trying to comb your hair
- Your feet are permanently hot, and your head cold (except in CA)
- Your kids are named Ian, Carroll,Ken, Laura and your dog LAT
- Overdeveloped muscles in the left leg
- entire wardrobe is orange & black, usually in stripes
- inexplicable waving at Exxon tanker trucks
- no more storage room in attic, basement, garage and/or back yard
- your kitchen has Sunbeam bread, Sunbeam appliances, Tiger beer, Tiger
fondue-  and on display
- scar tissue on shins from exhaust-tip scrapes
- for early-car owners, permanent scab on knuckles of left hand from
winding the window down while the handbrake is on

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products, Divison of USOP
PH 301-386-7923  FX 301-386-5333
lrw@aop.com