Re: Headers

To: Brock C Tella <brockctella@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Headers
From: Erv Schieman <schieman@acs.ucalgary.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 18:04:42 -0700 (MST)
Tiger folks,

I too am nearing the time when I will be placing the engine back into my
Mk. 1A and intend to obtain new headers. Can anyone help with suggestions
and/or thoughts about the advantages or disadvantages of the Sunbeam
Specialties vs Dales (or any other) units. The block and transmission
will be going back into the car from below and if all goes well This
beauty will be on the streets and roads of Calgary and maybe on the local
road race track by July. Thanks for any assistance.

Erv Schieman
B382000573