Re: Tiger GT

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tiger GT
From: "Russell Maddock" <rmaddock@petrie.starway.net.au>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 20:27:26 +1000
The original 1926 Tiger is my pick too, I'd hock my grandmother for it.
There aren't too many 70 year old cars about that are good for 150mph. They
did actually build two, but the second car was called "Tigress". Both Tiger
and Tigress are still used in competition today.

Russ Maddock
http://www.petrie.starway.net.au/~sunbeam
Sunbeam Imp Sport
Sunbeam Alpine SIII GT