The Garage

To: "'Fordnatics'" <fordnatics@lists.best.com>,
Subject: The Garage
From: "Cheadle, Bo V" <bcheadle@montgomery.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:55:54 -0800
>From my senile memory bank here is the latest list of garage occupants:

65 Daytona Coupe (#7 of 6) Think...     My favorite car (thank you Lynn
Park)
66 427 Cobra roadster Black of course
66 Cobra Go-Kart matching above and co-owned by grandson Jake
67 GT 40 Very last one made (Gulf colors)
63 Sunbeam Tiger the prototype built by Ken Miles (#1) Candy Apple red
67 Sunbeam MK II nearly concours (White w/black tops)
57 Battlebird (rarest t bird) most valuable in collection, went 205 mph
at Daytona/57
68 Shelby 500KR Cvt. Concours and then some Black of course
66 Shelby GT-350 Hertz Black
68 Shelby GT 350 red, auto and still for sale
89 Saleen SSC, 715 HP 351W all alum engine;fastest car I own
93 Saleen SA-10 rarest Saleen (one of nine all alike) Supercharged 302,
Black
57 "F" Bird, one of 211 supercharged t-birds Black
57 T-Bird driver Coral Sand
56' t-bird (Linda's pink car)
97' Viper Coupe Blue like a Daytona Coupe
91 Acura NSX Black
54 Corvette (so worthless, so pretty) white/red
61 fuelie vette (nat'l concours winner) Bloomington Gold winner, Fawn
Beige
86 SVO Mustang (FUN) Silver and quick
98 Jag (Linda's car) Madera Red/Ivory
66 Mustang Cvt. driver Red/black
97 Expedition Black... of course
96 FORD Motorhome 460 (for sale) Blue and white

In case you are wondering Linda and I met through Thunderbirds....

What's on the wanna list? Black 500 KR Fastback 4-spd only, Trans Am
car, R-model, 40' Ford woodie.

Later this month I am going to Charlotte to visit some companies and Lee
Holman of Holman & Moody so stay tuned to the ever-changing list.