Badges!*? I dont need no Stink'in Badges!!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Badges!*? I dont need no Stink'in Badges!!
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 11:40:52 -0800
Sorry 'bout this Tiger folk, but my personal reply to Roland regarding
badges was returned.  I have snipped out my reply to keep your
uninteresting mail at a minimum length.  If I have offended anyone, I am
pleased!!

<<snip>>

Roland,

I would put my money on Norm Miller.  He has basically made the Tiger his
life's work.  He is good at what he does and exceptionally knowledgeable.

IMHO......Yup, Norm and Bob are right.  Welcome to the list and happy
Tiger'in!!

Regards,

Allan
B9472373