Tiger values plummet

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tiger values plummet
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 22:11:01 +0000
I bought a few cars today and was given a free green Tiger as part of
the package. The car is in pretty good shape with absolutely no rust,
and even has larger wheels fitted. Sadly I can't lift the hood check out
the rivets or see if the AC filter is still there. Althought the car is
in excellent condition, the colour is not quite right for Forest green
(86).

Similar cars were recently found to be available as NOS and available at
a reasonable price, but only in Red (colour code 39). I'm concerned at
the value of my red Tiger since a green one is are now being given away.

Norm, do you have these on the register or is CS producing them from
some long lost NOS tags ?

For those of you who are getting concerned, the good news is they are
only Micro-machines 8-)

It appears that the Tiger (in Red) which was included with the Secret
agent cars, is now given away with a number of recently released sets.
>From memory the sets include Camaro's, Mustangs, Ferraris and a few
more. the hard part is deciding which cars you want along with it.

I'm glad my son is only 6 and gives me an excuse to go to Toys'R'us, if
you don't have this excuse invent of a long lost nephew and go check
then out anyway.

--
Jeff Howarth