Additional Data Needed for Drag Coefficient

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Additional Data Needed for Drag Coefficient
From: DrMayf <DrMayf@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 16:20:39 EST
It was pointed out to me that I have really missed the mark on defining the
data needed to accurately compute the drag coefficient. Here is some of the
additional data needed...

1. Does your car have the original serial number plate rivets?

2. Do you have a 4 blade fan or a six blade fan. Is it a flex fan or is it
rigid? Is it from a Volvo (142 or 240 series)? Is it from a Ford (maverick,
Pinto, Mustang with or without A/C)?

3. Has your car been TAC'd or AAC'd? Where is the sticker? Have you lost
points because of this sticker? Explain why.

4. What is the ackerman angle for your car? What does your manual say it is?

5. Do you know the rod/stroke ratio for your car? What is it?

6. Do you have original Lucas headlights?

7. Was your Alpine converted from a Rusted Tiger?

8. Was your Tiger converted from a rusted Alpine?

9. Do you have the long shifter or short?

10. Is your garage heated?

11. What color of paint do you have? What kind of paint is it?

12. Do you have wheel covers?

13.What depth is the fan hub?

and others I'm sure you'll figure out...