67 MK II Tiger For Sale - Atlanta,GA Area

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 67 MK II Tiger For Sale - Atlanta,GA Area
From: BCARTUS <BCARTUS@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:49:05 EST
The is an ad in the Atlanta Journal for a 67 MK II for $19,000. I called the
guy and this is what I found out: Painted black, but orig color was BRG...
needs repainted, but no rust anywhere. Says the original plates are on the car
(didn't get the numbers). Engine is 350 HP Holman Moody setup, Tiger Manifold
with 650 Holley. Has LAT Mini Lites, big tires, has hard top, but wasn't sure
if original (don't hold your breath), roll bar, Hurst Shifter,  traction bars,
slotted hood.

The owner has had it 13 years... says he was a member of CAT all those years.
His name is John Hough (pronounced "Huff")... 770-924-2490. He is not on the
Web... told him I would post this for him. I have not seen the car. Please
call him with your questions.

Bill Cartus
65 MKI   B9471131