New Web Page for Tiger

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Web Page for Tiger
From: KJENSSEN <KJENSSEN@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 05:56:52 EST
Hello,

      I am in the process of creating my new web page for one of my Tiger=
s.=0AIf your server allows e-mail
     hyperlinks ( blue underlined links to web pages)  here is the link :

                                                           =0A<A HREF=3D"=
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6322/";>KIRT JENSSEN=92S TIGER=
=0APAGE</A>

       If your system does not support the blue hyperlinks in your e-mail=
 here=0Ais the "typed-out"
       web page URL  :    http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6322

     the address has NO spaces between letters or words. a few words are=
=0Acapitolized and must be to access the web page.

   I plan on scanning in pictures of my other tiger as I take them. I als=
o=0Ahope to add misc. links and information. Let me know what you think..=
.and=0Aplease note....I am still "learning"  how to get my web publishing=
 software to=0Awork properly !!!

Thanks,
      Kirt Jenssen
      B9473199     under restoration
      B9472651    will be sold when I  get B9473199 reassembled ( hopeful=
ly=0Athis year !!)=0A