Re: Sunbeam Salvage/Boones Mill, VA

To: "T Wiencek" <t_wiencek@qmgate.anl.gov>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Salvage/Boones Mill, VA
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 18:07:24 -0500
At 03:13 PM 3/30/98 -0600, T Wiencek wrote:
>                       Subject:                                Time: 3:11 PM
>  OFFICE MEMO          Sunbeam Salvage/Boones Mill, VA         Date:
>3/30/98
>
>Going through my old notes I found this name.  Does this place exsist?
Just south of Roanoke?  Has anyone ever been there?

Boones Mill is about 15 miles from me as I type this.  There is some fellow
down there who has several Tigers and a batch of parts.  I don't know
anything about him, but Tiger Tom and I discussed his existence last fall
-- Tom has been there and seen what he has, so you might contact him.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!