Re: Hood Modification

To: "jay peterson" <japeterson@earthlink.net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hood Modification
From: "Doug Mallory" <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 07:55:30 -0500
I have found a lat hood and will try to make a scoop and ducts for a stock
hood.
The reasons I am not going to atempt a complete hood are:

1. Cost. I have a fiberglass shop not too far from me and was told it would
take about $1500 in material alone to make a good mold and about 2 weeks
labor.

2. I can't run a glass hood in BSP but I can run glass scoops and ducts.

3. There are 2 types of hoods round / square corners IE two molds.

4. I am hopeing to make the molds for the scoop and ducts for under $500
because I only have to make a single mould not double.

Doug Mallory